Working in the local development environment¶
Deploy an existing web application¶
Deploy a portable, vendor-neutral application to Divio using Docker.
Create a new web application¶
Use one of our quickstart repositories to launch a new application from scratch in minutes.
Building your Docker application¶
Python and Django
For Django-based projects.
For Django-based projects using the Aldryn addons framework.
- Add a Django application to an Aldryn project
- Configure Django settings using Aldryn
- Configure external logging
- Configure Celery
- Manage access authentication
- Manage redirects in Django projects
- Log in to a local Django project
- Manage uWSGI configuration
- Fine-tune uWSGI server performance
- Package an application as an Aldryn addon
- Update an existing Aldryn addon