Working in the local development environment¶
For Django-based projects.
For all Python-based projects, including those using Django and the Aldryn addons framework.
Django with Aldryn¶
For Django-based projects using the Aldryn addons framework.
- Add a Django application to an Aldryn project
- Configure Django settings using Aldryn
- Configure an existing Django project to use Aldryn
- Configure external logging
- Configure Celery
- Manage access authentication
- Manage redirects in Django projects
- Log in to a local Django project
- Manage uWSGI configuration
- Fine-tune uWSGI server performance
- Package an application as an Aldryn addon
- Update an existing Aldryn addon